Who is Ilze Alberts (also known by many as Ilze van der Merwe)
Ilze Alberts is a Family Wealth Psychologist; she assists families to unlock fulfilment and prosperity—in all areas of life -for generations to come.
She is also the founder of Bella Vida Psychology Centre, a popular speaker and author. She has dedicated most of her adult life in exploring the power of the mind and the application of the mind in mastering life in all areas.
She is one of a handful of Master Certified Demartini Method® facilitators in the world, she has recently climbed to base camp Everest, she has transformed a chronic disease she has had for more than 35 years and she knows how to embrace change and co-manifest the life she loves to have.
Towards the end of 2014 she sold her 13-year old business property, moth-balled the business to enable her to explore mastery of life even more.
She believes that life starts at the end of your comfort zone.
Ilze Alberts deeply believes in the genius and brilliance that is present in every person and she is passionate in assisting the discovery and empowerment of that genius and brilliance for people of all ages. She is inspired to assist every person, young and old to lead lives that are masterful, powerful, inspiring and beautiful.
Something about Ilze, the person
Ilze is happily married to Roelf Alberts, an international businessman and entrepreneur. She has two powerful adult children of her own, Charné and Jacques and a stepson, Louis-Franz. Ilze has overcome many big challenges in her life, from divorce from her first husband (the father of her children), death of her second husband, chronic disease to business failures and successes. She says there is not much she has not experienced yet and she perceives her life experiences as her biggest teachers and opportunities in her attempt to learn to live a masterful, powerful, inspiring and beautiful life. She calls herself a student of life and has deep love for learning about human behaviour and assisting others and herself in applying the most successful approaches and tools in mastery of life.
Her favourite quote is: Everything I experience guides me to my most authentic self. Dr John Demartini.
What others say about Ilze
"I have known Ilze Alberts for 8 years in her professional capacity as a psychologist and Demartini Method Facilitator and have experienced her as inspiring, dedicated to serving people and willing to go more than the extra mile. She is certainly a leader of leaders and dedicates her time, energy and effort to her vision of inspiring and empowering people of all ages, globally. She is an empowered woman and a role model to many. She will leave her leadership legacy for generations to come as she takes her message and services to the world." - John Demartini
"I have known Ilze Alberts for many years and admire her for her conviction and absolute passion to help people become their authentic selves. As a progressive business woman, she has touched the hearts and souls of thousands if people who she directly and indirectly taken on a journey of discovery. Her nomination as Woman of the Year in South Africa is an indictment of her knowledge, mastery in her field of expertise and her networking if highly intellectual people across South Africa. Her coaching, educational interventions and programmes based on the Dr John Demartini methods are truly captivating and I am personally in awe at witnessing firsthand how it has changed the lives of her students. Her vision to expand the Bella Vida Centres and replicate these across South Africa has significantly steered her to reach out to people across the globe." - G Marais
"It has been a real honour and pleasure getting to know Ilze Alberts. In life it is hard to find people who truly care and who are passionate about what they do. She has a beautiful gift to touch peoples' hearts and make a huge difference in their lives. Ilze, thank you for making our world a better place." - Maritza Moolman
"Ilze is a cutting edge human behavioral specialist that I turn to when I seek to turn my stress into fuel. Ilze genuinely cares and loves making a difference in people's lives."- Dr Oudi Abouchacra Chiropractor, Internationsl speaker, Certified World Class Speaking ™ Coach, Author and Certified Demartini Method ® Facilitator. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
"Ilze, thank you for coming through and planting a seed that I have no doubt will grow in people's minds and has already started impacting on people's perceptions and how they see themselves and the events in their lives. It was world class!" - EO Forum of 8 business men
She specializes in the following areas of human behaviour:
- Parental guidance
- Psychology-coaching for adults, a goal orientated, short term, high- focus - on - results approach. Many people today do not have time for months of therapy and searches for quick results and solutions to their challenges. This is Ilze's approach.
- Coaching for couples to alleviate challenges and "stuckness" in their relationships and create the relationships they deserve to have.
- Trauma counselling
- Sexual therapy and education
- Life skills seminars for adults and teenagers and she applies the Demartini Method® in assisting people to break through whatever is holding them back.
- Leadership development for corporates and businesses.
Ilze offers coaching packages for the following
- Entrepreneurs and business people
Click here for Ilze's packages : http://www.ilzealberts.co.za/packages/
Ilze is a popular speaker
She has developed and presented many talks and workshops internationally for adults, children, couples, parents, teachers, health professionals, caregivers, businesses and corporates
Ilze is an author
1) Jy, jou tween en seks - (Die bytjies, blommetjies en my kind - Intiem Tydskrif December 2011) by Ilze van der Merwe-Alberts
(Educational Psychologist and CEO of Bella Vida Group)
2) Watter gevaartekens skuil in jou tween se wêreld/ - (Die bytjies, blommetjies en my kind - Intiem Tydskrif) by Ilze van der Merwe-Alberts
(Educational Psychologist and CEO of Bella Vida Group)
Founder of Bella Vida Centre in Bryanston, Johannesburg
1. Has been a member of the "Board of Experts" for Unilever as a Child Psychologist, to promote the importance of play for both children and parents in South Africa.
2. Judge of "Toy of the Year" in South Africa.
3. Regular guest speaker on various television broadcasts and radio stations: SABC "3-Talk" with Noleen, Great Expectations, SAFM, Metro FM and many more.
4.Quoted in various magazines and newspapers: Entrepreneur, Living and Loving, Your Family, Femina, Baby & Toddler, Smile Club, True Love, Sarie, Oxygen, Women and Home, Cosmopolitan, Psychologies, Pappas and Mammas, Destiny, The Star, Pretoria News, The Times, Sunday Times, Business Day, Sunday Independence, Oprah and many more.
5. Co-Author with Nicky Bushof "Easy Answers to Awkward Questions" and "Maklike Antwoorde op Moeilike Vrae" books on sexual education for children. Author of "Where do I come from?".
6. She is also the the author of a parenting series, addressing challenges parents face in parenting their children.
7. Presenter at nursery schools and primary schools and conferences(nationally and internationally): "How and when to tell your kids about the birds and the bees"
8. Popular speaker at corporations and business meetings on topics regarding parenting, self-empowerment, successful business strategies for health professionals and entrepreneurs and building powerful families and leadership. She has presented at the following schools, conferences, and companies:
St David's - Charterhouse -Mountain Cambridge School - St Benedict's - St Stithians -Advtech - Crawford Fourways - Crawford Lonehill - Crawford Village - St John's - St Mary's - Greenside Nursery School - Waterkloof House Preparatory School - Bellavista - Jolly Dees - Bedfordview Preprimary - Fleming Preprimary - Bryanston Parallel - Kyalami Preparatory School - Redhill - HeronBridge - Brescia House - Pretoria Preparatory School - Pecanwood College, Hartebeespoort - St Peter's School for Girls - St Peter's School for Boys - Leeuwenhof Akademie - 3 Talk with Noeleen - SABC 1: Yo TV Blue Couch - Men and Women against Child Abuse - Pappas and Mammas - Bryanston Preprimary - BUNS - Advtech Principles Conference - The Ridge School - Parks Pre-primary - ISASA conference 2011: keynote speaker - Investec - Silica - Oracle - Nedbank - SA Taxi Association - Young Professional Organization - Discovery Health - Microsoft - YPO Pretoria Chapter - The Association for Dietetics in South Africa - Maureen Kark & Associates - REWA Education Centre, Gabarone, Botswana
09.Nominated as one of South Africa's most influential Woman in Business and Government in Health Industry in 2008.
10. Expert psychologist under "Ask Ilze" for Living and Loving
11. Senior Demartini Method® Facilitator.
12. Known as one of South Africa's leading family experts
13. Keynote speaker at ISASA annual conference in 2011
14. Featured in Business Day's Health News: Ilze was interviewed for her contribution in body-mind
15. Contributed to "Intiem" supplement: "Die bytjies, blommetjies en my kind" December 2011, 2012, 2013.
16. "The Irreverent Mother's Handbook" by Sam Cowen and Lee Van Loggerenberg: Ilze was responsible for the information on sexual education for toddlers.
17. "Embracing Retrenchment. A practical guide for the retrenched individual" by Leon and Wanda Winterboer. Ilze was responsible for the information on "Your relationship with your children"
18."Expat Living" by Barbara Bruehwiler. Ilze was responsible for the information on "Accompanying Children".
19. Trainer of facilitators for John Demartini's Breakthrough Experience; the first one in the world to do this.
Attended and facilitated in some of the following Demartini seminars:
- Breakthrough Experience, 20 times, both attending and facilitating.
- Master Planning for Life, 4 times
- Prophecy 1 :Become the prophet of your own destiny, 4 times
- Prophecy 2 :How to decode your body's messages
- Emperyeance 1 :Ancient to modern sciences, religions and philosophies of the world, the greatest story ever told, attended twice
- Empyreance 5 :Investigation into the history of humanity
- Demartini Method® training program, 4 times
- Demartini on Business Success, 3 times
- Demartini Method® Training Level 2 training program
- Demartini on Financial Success, 3 times
- Inspired Lifestyle and Leadership, on the ship, "The World"
- Sacred Healing, twice
- Demartini on loving relationships, twice
- Personal consultations with Dr. John Demartini, 5 times
Click here to view Ilze's profile on the Demartini website.